Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fall quilt,



Hello
Feeling better already,Can't lift heavy things yet, here ts picture of the 9 patch in fall colors it was a Internet swap I did long ago it was call falling leaves, I wish I could remember how long ago that was, well it is done, I have not completed many of my UFO's on my list from last Jan. will I have time ever.
This quilt is 67x67 it was machine quilted by Judy in her long arm machine, I take her most of my quilts to do.

I wish I could get me one of them, If I could, were could I put it, the only place big enough, out-side of the garage is the living room, my DH might find it irritating while the tries to watch T.V. and I'm sewing away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this quilt! It is sooo beautiful. The colors are very rich.

Ursula

PINWHEL STRINGS

PINWHEL STRINGS
string scraps

share your quilts

My photo
Old enough to be a grandmother. Young enough to dance, hiking and skiing. Mother of 3 great boys. Married to the best husband one could ask for.