Wednesday, July 8, 2009

road to oklahoma

This is a pattern very similar the road to Oklahoma on http://http://www.quilterscache.com/R/RoadtoOklahomaBlock.htm
QUILTERS CACHE except ours was done on Flannel and we did not used the trapezoid technique instead we used squares and triangles.it was a swap I did,... well long time ago I got ambitious and got quite big cause I use all the left overs and made more blocks. I gave that quilt to my D/H cause he is my star and his Family comes from Oklahoma.
My friend Joyce help me out, to figure the quilting on the border. I machine quilted it on my
"regular" machine, since it is flannel the quilting is not very noticeable that makes very forgiving when you are a novice.







My friend Amy asked about this quilt

No comments:

PINWHEL STRINGS

PINWHEL STRINGS
string scraps

share your quilts

My photo
Old enough to be a grandmother. Young enough to dance, hiking and skiing. Mother of 3 great boys. Married to the best husband one could ask for.